What is testosterone?
Testosterone is the principle hormone in a group of hormones called androgens. Testosterone is notorious for its role in sexual function but it also helps build muscle mass, maintain bone density and decrease abdominal fat. Testosterone has many other functions in the human body that affect many other health factors. The testes in males produce testosterone. It is now well known that testosterone levels decrease with age beginning in the 30’s.
Symptoms of low testosterone include:
- Low sex drive
- Decreased strength and frequency of erections
- Decreased muscle mass
- Decreased strength and endurance
- Decreased bone density
- Poor skin tone
If you answered yes to some of the above, a simple blood test will help us determine if your testosterone levels are low. If so, you may be a candidate for testosterone hormone replacement.
- Jump start your sex drive
- Build lean muscle mass
- Improve bone density
- Improve skin tone and decrease wrinkles
- Decrease abdominal fat and help with weight loss
- Improve cholesterol
- Enhance memory an help prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- Protect against diabetes
- Protect against cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure
- Improve quality of life and help you FEEL BETTER!